Able Contracts are pleased to offer a full office refurbishment package and helping you with your initial design requirements. Once your requirements have been established and agreed, we will take on the day to day running of your office space.
Internal Office Refurbishments
- Full strip out and site clearance
- All M&E requirements inclusive of design to completion
- Suspended ceilings
- Full site management from start to completion
- Roofing works from traditional build, leadworks
- Flat roofing
- Render repairs
- Storm repairs and cleaning
- Joinery repairs
- Full strip out and demolition
- Waste away management
- Cladding and roofing repairs
- All M&E requirements
- Internal and external decoration including spraying
Health & Safety
Able Contracts have embraced Health & Safety at work, our Health and Safety policy is reviewed several times a year. We understand the importance to all workers and not just those directly employed, we also demand a similar attitude and approach from our subcontractors and suppliers resulting in a very good safety performance, throughout our projects.
Our employees’ health and safety training is constantly being reviewed and their training and knowledge developed and updated. We have a target of zero accidents on site. To help us achieve this we have:
- Policies, training programmes and targeted communication
We are fully committed to the Construction Skills Certification Scheme, British Safety Council, Safe Contractor and Construction Line.
We retain Tennyson Suite as our Health & Safety consultants who regularly visit our sites and attend our offices for hands-on training and we continually review our methods and practices utilised, to ensure projects are executed professionally and safely.